Chattin' with Joni

March 14, 2010

SNL Digital Short - "Boombox"!

The Dudes' latest Digital Short is the long-awaited video for the song "Boombox" feat. Julian Casablancas from Incredibad.
Check it out below or at:

21 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...
I have been waiting forever for this. I can die happy now.
3/14/2010 5:08 AM  

Blogger Shellosaurus said...
Love your work AND your fingerless gloves!!! Can't wait for a Dreamgirl video!!!
3/14/2010 10:14 AM  

Blogger Crystal said...
Dude, awesome!! This song is my husband's favorite and I was so excited to see it visualized.

I second Shellosaurus, bring on Dreamgirl!!
3/14/2010 10:45 AM  

Blogger LynL said...
Freakin hilarious!
3/14/2010 12:47 PM  

Blogger Miisen said...
Amazing video! Just how I had imagined it the first time I heard the song!

And where can I get a pair of those LED glasses?! :D
3/14/2010 2:55 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
made me year
3/14/2010 7:52 PM  

Blogger ESeeley said...
Amazing! When will I be able to buy this video?
3/14/2010 10:07 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
finally !!!

Thanks you guys
3/15/2010 4:49 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Been dying to see this vid. Freakin hilarious...Dreamgirls next?!!? ...Cheers dudes.
3/15/2010 11:44 AM  

Blogger Sunnee said...
OMG!! Loved it!
3/15/2010 12:14 PM  

Blogger Bonnie said...
So true. The boombox is NOT a toy!
3/15/2010 3:28 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I made a movie similar to the "dick in a box" video in order to win a diamond ring. Watch it please http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktn2YcEgxyU
3/15/2010 3:53 PM  

Blogger TheMightyWhoser said...
I have been waiting so long for this vid & now I have it! Nice work!!

Where can I get some of those LED sunglasses? They're SWEET!! =D
3/15/2010 5:21 PM  

Blogger Where The Ghosts Roam said...
That was absolutely brilliant, perfect video for a perfect song. You lot are the best.
Regards from Britain :)
3/15/2010 5:59 PM  

Blogger Industrious Honey said...
favorite line: "a boombox is not a toy". kills me everytime. well done boys.
3/16/2010 8:38 AM  

Blogger Clare Nunes said...
Awesomeness! Incredibad next? :D
3/17/2010 12:36 AM  

Blogger ▲ under the pyramids ▲ said...
I can't stop watching it ...
"Everyone was wearing fingerless gloves" ... It kills me !

Best from Paris,
x x x
___mathyld___
3/17/2010 8:41 PM  

Blogger JuicyPickle said...
this is my favorite lonelyisland video so far, good job(:
3/22/2010 12:37 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
i absolutely LOVE this video!! My brother played the song all the time when he was in the shower then i watched the video and now im getting ALL of my friends to watch it! its amazingly addictive! :D
4/22/2010 3:49 AM  

Blogger Aubrey Travis Sampson said...
is that Joey Ramone? LOVE IT!
4/26/2010 4:53 PM  

Blogger KrissCasablancas said...
I loved this video so much! But one thing i dont get.....Why was the Boombox so powerful? Was it the music coming out of the Boombox or was it Julian Casablancas' AMAZING voice....i mean did you HEAR his voice! WOW!!
6/04/2010 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home