Chattin' with Joni

December 07, 2008

Jizz In My Pants

A new DigiShort by The Dudes aired tonight that hits close to home... it's called "Jizz In My Pants". It's the first single from The Lonely Island's debut album "INCREDIBAD". In stores 2/10/2009. The video features guest appearances from Molly Sims, Jamie Lynn Sigler, and Justin Timberlake. Check it out and then check your pants! NBC | HULU | BIG | YOUTUBE (in HD!)

32 Comments:

Blogger Kablama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
12/07/2008 3:03 AM  

Blogger Kablama said...
AHHHH Amazing song and video!!! All three dudes reunited in a video once again!!!!! It's pretty clear you guys are seriously gonna take off yet again and become JT style superstars at this point. Please tell us you're serious about this album, I've been waiting for it to come out since Incredibad first hit the web-waves! Hoobastank!
12/07/2008 7:21 AM  

Blogger Matthew A said...
Incredibly awesome. I have no other words. The video and song were such high quality, not to mention hilarious at every point. This song is huge already! It's bouncing around the Web like a beachball at a Nickelback concert.
12/07/2008 8:52 AM  

Blogger JZID said...
I agree - one of the best yet. Can't wait for the album. I'm guessing from the info above that we are going to see some classics on this release!
12/07/2008 9:29 AM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
The DS was awesome last night!
Pure kablamoness. Can't wait for the album. It drops near my nephew's b-day next year. Major awesomeness guys!
TLI rules the world!
E&J
12/07/2008 10:12 AM  

Blogger Kasie said...
omg!
i love it already..I remember ardy saying it in an interview once and i'm so excited they're actually going to do it..i hope they put all of them on it like the ones that were on some of the podcasts..i loved we fo' the children..
ahhh i can't wait..i hope they leak a few more songs
<3thedudes=love<3
12/07/2008 11:45 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
10X better than T.I. any day.
12/07/2008 1:46 PM  

Blogger Wolfy said...
Already addicted. Didn't see JT until someone pointed it out and I rewatched it.
Simon Rex is hot, but if he jeezed in his pants like that with me, he would be a gonner.
Too Funny.
12/07/2008 1:51 PM  

Blogger Peter said...
About time the other dudes were in an SNL video. Best one since Dick in a Box hands down.
12/07/2008 8:30 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Holy crap! I can't wait for the album!
12/07/2008 10:54 PM  

Blogger corrie mae said...
Great video, guys! Even my mom was cracking up!
12/07/2008 10:58 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
12/08/2008 12:43 AM  

Blogger Francis Vallejo said...
terrific work, made my day fellas!
12/08/2008 1:12 AM  

Blogger riz said...
Okay, I'm dying on the line "Just the other day I saw a film/ as I recall it was a horror film."

Am I the only one who sees how f'ing hilarious it is to rhyme the British pronunciation of "saw" with "horror"?

Whatever, hard to explain in writing.

Point being, keep it up! So funny! Come do some live shows back in the Bay Area!
12/08/2008 2:05 AM  

Blogger stephiee said...
can i marry all of you please? okay thankyou~
12/08/2008 4:39 AM  

Blogger chaka said...
awesome!!! best digital short this season

keep us updated on the albumrelease, love reading from the TLI blog
12/08/2008 10:24 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I agree with riz. The part about the horror film was hilarious. especially with the sweet popped collar.

Also, the Sixth Sense line!
12/08/2008 12:12 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
The facial expression andy makes on the sixth sense line is priceless. i laugh every time
12/08/2008 3:53 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I clicked on watch in hd and i... jizzed in my pants
12/08/2008 10:20 PM  

Blogger riz said...
Right?

I loved the Sixth Sense line... and the whole Euro Trash look!

And the look on Molly Sims face...

As a woman, I can totally identify...
12/09/2008 4:48 AM  

Blogger dreamer said...
Awesome vid guys!

Really cool song too, I managed to get an MP3 ripped from the HD youtube clip. Hopefully I can get it to be played in the club I work ;)

Oh, and I was wondering why the song isn't mentioned in the tracklist of the new album (on the site that is). I assume it is on the actual album though.

Good luck making the vid for the next single,
Alexander

ps;
I think I jizzed my pants a couple of times while writing this comment ;)
12/09/2008 8:16 PM  

Blogger moneybags said...
game, set, and match.
jorm's first jizz-face (in "the grocery") was freakin priceless, with that lip twitch....had me crying with laughter
12/09/2008 9:39 PM  

Blogger tokilove said...
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ♥♥♥
12/10/2008 2:17 AM  

Blogger Tiny-Timmy said...
jizz-face :D
12/10/2008 7:51 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
hahaha.

you guys are amazing.

I love you Jorm =]

and yes...i jizzed...
12/10/2008 9:19 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
oh, one more thing..

why where you guys singing in a british accent??? haha

"last week i sawr a film"
12/10/2008 9:21 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I've easily watched this video dozens of times and I can't get enough of it. Freaking amazing.

Is there any more information about the new album? Is it all new tracks or will there be some of the oldies like Just 2 Guyz or Ka-Blamo!?

Either way, I can't wait!
12/10/2008 9:30 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
12/11/2008 3:42 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Nice work fellas, people are watching this thing 10-20 times. The breakdown towards the end, the JT foot stomp with the broom, you nailed it flawless.
12/13/2008 12:33 AM  

Blogger Michelle said...
omg i love this video so muchh.
its on my ipod.
u guys need to get more videos on itunes.
pleaseee.
12/29/2008 2:59 AM  

Blogger Dj Janitor said...
I would think that most women out there in the world would totally appreciate a guy who was sensitive enough that he jizzed in his pants on her behalf. This song is not only heartfelt, it has a deeper meaning all together. Props to you guys for bringing this thing out there in the open.
1/04/2009 12:57 PM  

Blogger CaliCF said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ygTTdZpECI&hd=1

How about this parody?
12/04/2011 10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home