Chattin' with Joni

December 18, 2010

The Dudes' New Single "I Just Had Sex (feat. Akon)"

Big news! I just had some very delicious nachos! Also, the new single from The Lonely Island, "I Just Had Sex (feat. Akon)" is now available on iTunes!!! The video — which premiered tonight on SNL — is the first from The Dudes' 2nd album and features special guests Akon, Jessica Alba, Blake Lively and John McEnroe. The nachos (feat. Guac & Jalapenos) will not be available, as I ate them. If you missed the video, you can watch it by clicking the link above! Follow the links below to visit iTunes:
"I Just Had Sex (Feat. Akon)" — EXPLICIT VERSION: iTunes | Amazon
"I Just Had Sex (Feat. Akon)" — CLEAN VERSION: iTunes | Amazon

30 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...
This is awesome. Any chance "Motherlover" or "Sign my cast" will be on the album ?
12/19/2010 3:41 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I just went to Amazon MP3 to buy the single, but they said it wasn't for sale until Dec 28, so I pirated it. Screw iTunes and their DRM...come on guys!
12/19/2010 6:31 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Guys! I love this song!
But please! Put it on iTunes for Europe too!
12/19/2010 10:14 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
HAHAHAHAHA yes, this is hilarious :)
12/19/2010 2:37 PM  

Blogger J said...
what lyrics are different on clean vs. explicit?
12/19/2010 3:03 PM  

Blogger crystal haidl said...
America's Sexuality Day(SexDayUSA LOVES " I Just Had Sex!"
Can we talk? We'd love you guys to use March 3 as part of America's celebrations.

SexDayUSA celebrates the sex of all Americans on March 3, 2011 the anniversary of America's censorship act against sex. We'll be announcing The Comstockery Awards-- honoring sexual free speech in the arts, education and life. ! 2011's theme is "Are You Sexually Honest?"
You guys are indeed!
@sexdayusa
12/19/2010 5:28 PM  

Blogger CyrusKafaiWu said...
ANOTHER EPIC SONG FROM LONELY ISLAND = <333
12/19/2010 6:02 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
So AWESOME! I can't wait!
12/19/2010 8:43 PM  

Blogger elisabeth said...
Kablamoness! When will the new album be released next year? Akon's chorus is really catchy!
12/19/2010 8:49 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Love it! cant wait to hear the new album!
12/20/2010 11:52 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
My year had no meaning until I heard the song this morning.
12/21/2010 9:54 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
I need this video! When is it coming out on iTunes?
12/21/2010 10:18 PM  

Blogger sexybitch said...
omg i cant believe already over 8 million hits this song is amazing ! cant wait for the new album - but can you guys please make the song available on itunes australia? lol ttly kablamo song
12/22/2010 4:25 AM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Any chance the I'm on a boat contest is still going on?

I'll create a bad-ass Jungle/Drum'n'Bass remix of it for you to sell in the itunes store. I'll even do a I just had sex Jungle remix for you.

I'd do anything I could in the world to fix my grille and I'm being totally honest. Nobody's perfect, and I'm sure sales would be good.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. Not trying to suck up to anyone, but I'm very intreguing with percussion.

Thanks

Jason lacquermaster@netzero.net
12/22/2010 7:01 AM  

Blogger Iris de Vree said...
This video just makes you feel like having sex as soon as possible..
and the guys of the lonely island are as hot as always..
Any idea nor they are still single ? ;)
Xx.
12/22/2010 1:28 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Songs I REALLY want to be on the new album are... Iran so far, The Best Look In The World, Harpoon Man, Motherlover, Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions, On The Ground, Two Worlds Collide, Shy Ronnie, Flags Of The World, Golden Girls Theme, Great Day, Boogerman Theme, I Broke My Arm, Ronnie And Clyde, What Was That, The Stumblin' Song and I would DIE if you guys did a tune with "Weird Al" Yankovic as well as Jim Carrey!
12/22/2010 3:34 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ya these guys are great with makin good videos! They can make anything sound good. I've junglized This track and the I'm on a boat tune featuring T-Pain. I'd really like Lonely Island to put em in the itunes store as remixes if they'd be up for it. Please Please

I have the .wav's here. Thanks

lacquermaster@netzero.net
12/23/2010 5:26 AM  

Blogger @ said...
Great song, I also just got done reading some of the "most critical" iTunes comments for the "I just had sex" song. The stupid negative review comments also made me laugh.

Always great stuff Dudes and one of the main reasons I watch SNL, keep it up!
12/27/2010 12:39 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
You guys are the main reason I watch SNL. I really think Jorm should be in more Digital Shorts though! Him and Andy are so funny together.
12/30/2010 11:55 PM  

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I agree that Jorma should be in more skitss!
1/02/2011 12:10 AM  

Blogger MismatchedSocks said...
http://www.youtube.com/user/NickCataniaMusic?feature=mhum

Parody this song!!
1/16/2011 10:40 AM  

Blogger Natsilly said...
This song is fantastic. I've been playing it on repeat. Thanks Dudes for another great addition to my iTunes library.
1/17/2011 3:46 PM  

Blogger Unknown said...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o&feature=player_detailpage#t=17s

Does anyone know where can I get that, or a similiar, red jacket?

Thanks ;)
1/17/2011 7:22 PM  

Blogger Young from NY said...
Congratulations are in order - 40.4 million hits on the official YouTube version and still counting!

It was great fun shooting with you Jorma, even with all the rain; call anytime you need an Asian guy -I'm your man!

Young J.
1/23/2011 10:07 AM  

Blogger UNRY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
1/27/2011 5:24 PM  

Blogger UNRY said...
Hi, Dudes!

I'm your big fan!
Actually I was not aware of your existence recently. Accidentally I saw your clip I Just Had Sex with Akon and now I’m interested in your art. I’ve watched all your previous works – they are amazing! But this song is really awesome!!!

So I tried to make it sound even better using my guitar skills.
Check it out here:

http://unry.blogspot.com/2011/01/i-just-had-sex.html


Rock mix sounds lovely and I hope you will enjoy listening to it!!!

Thanks in advance for everyone who will comment it!

Best wishes, Unry!
1/27/2011 5:25 PM  

Blogger Myles Sica said...
Hey Joni,

My name is Myles and I'm a student at Cooper City High School in Florida and I'm apart of an in-house television program at my school called CTV. All of us here love the lonely island and we'd really like to be able to use their music on our program, which is shown to over 2,500 students a week. We are a nonprofit organization, and of course we'd mention your graciousness in our credit. If you could please contact me at msic1@me.com, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Myles Sica.

P.S. I'm sorry for the informal medium, but I couldn't find the band's contact information anywhere.
1/28/2011 10:12 AM  

Blogger Unknown said...
Hey guys !
Please check out our Rock Cover of I Just Had Sex , and share if you like :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tovPANuDKIA

Thanks a lot
2/13/2011 8:07 AM  

Blogger Kenn212 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
2/15/2011 3:57 PM  

Blogger kellywellyjellybelly said...
Hey, LOVE this new video - got my whole res at uni singing it, and soon the whole university will be too!:P Promoting you guys heavily on my blog - http://wellyjellybelly.blogspot.com/2011/03/this-is-d-day-stage-my-friends.html and I'll definitely keep spreading the word here in South Africa:) Kelly
3/25/2011 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home